Stay in Maurienne (Savoie) full board
For your vacation in the Maurienne Valley (73), the village club's Balcons de Maurienne offers a unique "all inclusive"
An information meeting followed by a welcome drink are held on Sundays at 11:30 to introduce the resort, its benefits and the station.
According to family composition: 2 or 3 beds or apartment with two rooms 3 beds 2 (reserved for families with young children)
- Bed linen provided (beds made on arrival).
- Towels: towel + one bath towel provided per person for the week.
- Provision of beds umbrella for children under 3 years, sheets and duvets baby to ask at reception.
- The rooms are equipped with TV and wifi (free on request from the reception services).
- 6 rooms designed for physically disabled persons are available.
The end of stay cleaning is included in our offer.
Help us in our approach to sustainable development by sorting your waste. You will find every local stage in which are placed containers for glasses.
The room is also an opportunity for many to rest, so we thank you in advance for respecting the silence and discretion on the floors..
Reception open :
- Sunday to Friday from 8:00 to 14:00 and 17:00 to 20:00
- Saturday from 8:00 to 21:00
- Nightwatch from 22:00 to 05:00. Secure access code.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a deposit of 80 euros per room which will be refunded when the keys.
Arrivals are expected on Saturday for dinner, room allocation 18:00
Departures on Saturday after lunch, release of housing before 10:00
Winter 2019 : beds made on arrival
Pets are not allowed
The village is non-smoking in its entirety
Special and religious regimes can not be insured
Dryer (fee) and iron loan
Foresee a padlock room for ski lockers. The No. your ski locker is your room No.
The shuttle between home and medical practice are not insured by us
Shuttles: people arriving by train can make bookings and set the shuttle on www.trans-alpes.com